Laptop randomly shuts down without any warning, Power LED and battery charge LED start flickering when you wiggle the power cord or the AC adapter tip on the back or side of your laptop, The battery will not get charged, When you plug AC adapter, the laptop appears to be in dead and there is no LED activity at all – these are obvious signs that your laptop power jack or connector port is faulty or the lead is faulty.
- Battery does not charge AC Cord
- Laptop will only work on Battery
- Laptop will not work with AC adapter OR Charges intermittently
- Loose Power Plug at the DC Jack
- Laptop simply turns off for no apparent reason
- Laptop will not boot
- Broken DC Jack
- Have to move AC adapter to charge battery or turn on
- Laptop switches from AC to Battery when moved
- Laptop smells of burnt components
If you are experiencing one or more of the above you probably have a bad Power DC Jack or connector problem which can be repaired or replaced by Computer Service London technicians.
Mail-In laptop Repair Service
Our convenient mail-in laptop repair service provides comprehensive diagnostics and repair coverage of notebook or laptop repair problems ranging from malfunctioning LCD, inverter, and display assemblies to system board, CPU and hard drive replacements to CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD and keyboard replacements. If you wish to mail-in your laptop to us, please call us first.
Please contact us for information on our hourly rates, fixed rates and maintenance contracts.